Continuing Education Seminars
Welcome to Dr. Lund's continuing education!
Dr. Lund provides clinically relevant live (Category 1) continuing education for health care professionals.
Upcoming LIVE webinar (via ZOOM):
October 14th, 2023
8:00am-5:00pm, Los Angeles Time (PST)
Computer Overuse Syndrome:
Exercise Recommendations & Ergonomics for Neck/Shoulder Pain
CALIFORNIA Acupuncture Board 8 CEU's APPROVED, Provider #1700
NCCAOM 8 PDA's APPROVED, Provider #9199
1. Learn anatomy of neck and shoulder region as it relates to posture at the computer
2. Understand basic function of neck/shoulder muscles as it relates to sitting posture
3. Learn how faulty posture during computer use causes neck and shoulder pain
4. Understand different types of faulty postures, how each causes different problems
5. Learn ideal ergonomic position to reduce neck and shoulder pain
6. Learn what “computer overuse syndrome” is-pain in neck and shoulder due to poor posture, poor endurance, overuse of computer in a faulty position
7. Learn exercise recommendations that can be taught to patients to improve posture to reduce neck and shoulder pain due to computer overuse
8. Learn how sustained faulty posturing at the computer can lead to other problems such as TMJ syndrome, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, epicondylitis, and other wrist and forearm problems.
9. Learn acupuncture points as it relates to computer overuse syndrome
TWO STEP REGISTRATION:
STEP 1: Below, please enter your name, email & license number(s).
STEP 2: Then, click on the 'Add to Cart' button to pay for the webinar.
You will receive an email registration confirmation within 24 hours.
Webinar link will be sent one day before class.
Refunds: Available 2 weeks before seminar date
Email Questions to : RekhaLund@LosAngelesAcupuncture.net
Or Register by Phone: (310) 500-0199
Co-authored by Dr. Lund. Textbook Chinese Internal Medicine is an international collaboration of Chinese medicine experts from both China and the West, covering the theory and practice of Chinese Internal Medicine in greater depth than any English language textbook available today. The material in this text comprises course material for a professional course of training in TCM. and coincides with the requirements in the Examination Syllabus for TCM Professional Practitioners Worldwide. Individual chapters contain forty-nine common conditions as well as annexes or associated pathologies. Each chapter is composed of an overview of the pathology, causative factors, pathogenesis, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, pattern identification and treatment, a summary, a case study, prevention and life-style recommendations and acupuncture treatments for each category of disease.